- Contribute to new feature identification and design process
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Cipher is on the leading edge of applying advanced analytics to accelerate decision making. We are a pioneer in the exciting competitive intelligence industry, serving some of the most innovative global companies. We are a small team of highly experienced and bright individuals looking to add similar talent to our team. For more about us, visit About Cipher
This position would be primarily remote with occasional meetings to either our Nashville, TN or Annapolis, MD offices. We are an equal opportunity employer with outstanding benefits and work environment. Our benefits include choice of medical plans (HDHP or PPO), dental and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability and 401K.