Cipher is a competitive strategy and technology company focused on delivering our clients clarity to their market and competitive situations. When faced with critical strategic decisions and a need to ensure the right choices are made to maximize success in the marketplace, the world’s greatest companies turn to Cipher!
- For more about us, visit About Cipher
- To learn more about our Consulting team, watch our short video below
Exciting and challenging projects await a Project Manager looking to apply relevant skills and gain leadership experience. Our team offers all the challenges and best practices of a big firm with the level of responsibility and exposure of a small firm.
What you can expect from us:
- Strategy consulting for Fortune 500 and Global 1000 clients, with a focus market and competitive intelligence
- Projects focused on conducting business model, market and competition analyses
- Tasks to create, analyze and evaluate business plans
- Opportunities to provide recommendations to strengthen the strategies and positioning of clients
- Be a part of a winning team!
What we expect from you:
- 5-7 years of Management Consulting or business research and analysis experience (ideally from a top strategy firm, In-house corporate strategy, corporate M&A, and/or sales planning function)
- Demonstration of strong research, interviewing, and analytical skills
- Writing, briefing and presentation skills for a professional audience
- Affinity for business and organizational strategy, data gathering and analysis
- Proactive approach to work and problem solving
- High emotional intelligence and preference for work in small teams
- High proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and other Office applications
- Minimum of BA/BS; MBA is preferred, with a focus in the following fields:
- Business, Economics, Finance/Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics, Political Science/International Affairs, or a related discipline are preferred
- Competency in a foreign language is a plus