In the coming weeks, Peter Grimm, CEO, and Beau Oliver, COO, will be speaking at the two largest conferences for the competitive and market intelligence community. Combined, the Institute for Competitive Intelligence’s (ICI) Competitive & Market Intelligence Conference and the Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals’ (SCIP) International Conference & Exhibition attract more than 600 global CI and strategy professionals to engage with industry experts about current best practices. Continue reading for details on our participation in both of these events and contact us to set-up on-site meetings if you will be attending!
Cipher shares lessons learned at ICI's Competitive & Market Intelligence conference!
Next Wednesday, May 10, Mr. Grimm will team up with Gwendoline Savoy, Director of Marketing Intelligence, SCYTL, to provide an in-depth look into the tools, people, and processes required to establish a world-class competitive intelligence capability in a dynamic industry.
In a separate session on Thursday, May 11, Mr. Grimm will present on Monitoring for Disruption: Best Practices for Trend Monitoring & Analysis in partnership with Philipp Weber, Market Intelligence Manager at Olympus Surgical Technologies Europe. This presentation will focus on proven strategies for trend monitoring and analysis that help professionals identify and prioritize potential would-be market disrupters and adjust accordingly.
Attendees of this event are encouraged to stop by the Cipher booth for a quick chat with Mr. Grimm, grab some informational flyers, and view our Knowledge360 overview videos. Stay engaged with Cipher before, during, and after the event using the hashtag #ICI2017 on Twitter and following our LinkedIn page.
Cipher returns to the SCIP International Conference & Exhibition!
On the heels of a wildly successful workshop at the SCIP International Conference in 2016, Mr. Grimm and Mr. Oliver will be hosting another half-day workshop at the 2017 SCIP conference entitled, Strategic CI: Creating Informed Decision Makers in the Modern Era. This workshop will focus on training individuals on how to incorporate out-of-the-box thinking to better understand their markets and drive innovation while also developing strategies to more effectively translate insights into action.
Cipher will also be participating in the following networking activities throughout the conference. Contact us today to schedule an in-person meeting in Atlanta!
- VIP Exhibit Hall Tour – Tuesday from 10:30 to 11:30 AM – Stop by for a 2-minute overview of our services during this VIP tour and schedule an on-site meeting while you're there!
- Booth Crawl – Tuesday at 11:30 AM until Thursday at 8:30 AM – We are participating in the infamous SCIP booth crawl! Stop by our booth (32/33), answer a few quick questions, and receive a stamp on your booth crawl postcard for the chance to win even more exclusive prizes!
- VIP Breakfast – Wednesday from 7:15 AM to 8:30 AM – Cipher is the exclusive sponsor of this invite-only event which brings together SCIP participants for a private breakfast and high-level conversation about industry hot topics.
- Solutions Wheel – Wednesday at 11:50 AM – Spin the SCIP Solutions Wheel for a chance to win awesome prizes and a private chat with Cipher reps.
- Networking Luncheon & Awards Ceremony – Wednesday at 1:00 PM - Join us at this networking luncheon and awards ceremony on Wednesday.
Related Content: Cipher to Deliver Strategic and Tactical Educational Programming at SCIP International Conference • 5 Steps to Enhance Your Competitive Intelligence Function • SCIP 2016: A First Timer's Perspective